2013年10月10日星期四

Brand statement

http://about.me/andrew.guo.16   

 I’m a high school student.  I like playing table tennis.  The reason for the first time that I played it, it’s because I want to get a new skill and had fun, but after I played with my friends a few weeks, I liked to be a part of team and for the challenge of competition.  Playing guitar is also my hobby.  Everybody enjoys listening music, but the people who made the music have the most fun.  Imagine yourself playing an instrument, the sound you're making rises and falls.  You did it.  It’s very fun, even you play by yourself.  you’ll hear people clapping for you after they hear you play your guitar.  It feels wonderful to hear applause that’s for you.  It gives you confidence and makes you feel good about yourself.  It can make your parents and friends proud of you, too.  On the other hand, I’m organized.  I am diligent to keep my room neat.  I try to put away everything that I use in its place.  This is me.

没有评论:

发表评论