2013年10月10日星期四

10 songs


1.Title: spring river flower moon night
Artist: Chinese National Theatre Orchestra
I have to say it's an amazing song in  chinses history.It was creative tousands years ago,and Describes the prosperity of the Tang Dynasty.In this video,you will see many chinese traditional Instrument.I listened this song in a concert and i was fall in love with it.

2.Title :Take Me To Your heart
Artist:Michael Learns To Rock.
I choose this song is because it's a wonderful song,when you listen it,you feel very sad.It's also the first english song.

3.Title: Home
Artist:West life
West life is my favorite band.This song is also important for me,because I’m living far from my home.

4.Title:Tao Ma Shuan
Artist:Wulan tuya.
It's a very different chinese song.The artist is a tibetan and this style also is Tibetan style.

5.Qing Hua Ci
Artist:Jay chou
Jay chou is the most popular singer in China,most of young people like him,this song is my favorite one.

6.Title:San Cun Tian Tang
Artist:Liu Shi Shi
It's a song of my favorite TV series. So I like it very much.

7.Title:sex back.
Justin Timberlake.
It’s a very popular song.I like it,because it’s exciting.

8.Title:Give me everything.
Pitbull
I always listen this song,because it’s also an exciting song.

9.Title:Boyfriend
Justin Biber
Justin Biber is my favorite singer. This song is famous and I like it very much.

10.Title: DEscendants of Dragon

Leegome Wang.

It’s an old song,and it has a special meaning for Chinese.

没有评论:

发表评论